Health & safety, compliance, training and consultancy solutions.
IOSH Managing Safely V5
Summary of IOSH Managing Safely
- Course length: 4 days
- This course is ideal for those in management/supervisory roles in medium to large companies, but open to all.
- Where is this course held? Courses can be held in-company and at Pool Innovation Centre
Objectives of the IOSH Managing Safely Course
The overall aim of the IOSH Managing Safely course is for managers and supervisors to acquire knowledge and practical skills to manage health and safety in their workplace.
Who should attend the IOSH Managing Safely Course?
The training is intended for managers and supervisors, in any sector and any size of organisation, with health and safety responsibilities. IOSH Managing Safely is also suitable for directors and owners of smaller organisations who need to implement a safety management system.
IOSH Managing Safely Course Content
The course duration is split over 4 days and is broken down into 7 modules: covering the key areas of managing safely. To complete the course candidates are required to undertake a multi-format assessment and a short workplace based practical project. Candidates who successfully complete the assessments at the end of the course are awarded the IOSH Managing Safely Certificate.
- Module 1 ~ Introducing Managing Safely
- Module 2 ~ Assessing risks
- Module 3 ~ Controlling risks
- Module 4 ~ Understanding responsibilities
- Module 5 ~ Understanding hazards
- Module 6 ~ Investigating incidents
- Module 7 ~ Measuring performance
If you require any information please do not hesitate to contact us. For open courses, prices are set at competitive rates and in-house managing safely courses are cost effective.
Courses can be held in-company or at the Pool Innovation Centre
Call Nick for a competitive cost: 07975587999